Catheterization Lab Technologist
Tallahassee, FL 32310 US
Job Responsibilities of the Cath Lab Tech:
- The CARDIOVASCULAR (Cath Lab) TECH is under general direction of the Cardiology Supervisor, performs special procedure testing, according to defined procedures, requested of the Department of Cardiology for use in the diagnosis of heart disorders and carries out related duties as assigned by the Director/Supervisor of Cardiology Services.
- CARDIOVASCULAR (ECHO) TECH is responsible for high quality service and care to all customers of the Cardiology Department.
- The person doing this job is responsible for a variety of tasks that lead to a high level of customer satisfaction in the most cost-effective manner.
- MUST TAKE ON CALL- Call (with more staff on board) would be 1 or 2 nights a week and approx. Every 3rd weekend. 10 days/mo. Staff are having to take more call currently due to the low amount of people.
- Associates Degree in Cardiovascular Technology (CVT) or Radiologic Technology required.
- Cardiovascular Technology degree employee.
- RCIS registry required (for CVT program graduates only).
- CVT program graduate with no prior work experience has 12 months from hire date to obtain the RCIS certification.
- New hire Cardiovascular tech with limited experience in a Cath Lab has 12 months from their hire date/transfer date to obtain the RCIS certification.
- Radiology Technology degree employee.
- Florida Radiology Technologist license is required.
- ARRT registry in Radiology Technology is required.
- ARRT registry in Vascular Interventional Radiography (VI) or Cardiac Interventional Radiography (CI) preferred.
- BLS-American Heart Association BLS Provider issued care required.
- ACLS-American Heart Association ACLS Provider issued card required.
- Previous experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab preferred.
- Salary Range: $27.42 - $39.76 based on years of experience.
- Sign On: Case by case.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.