Catheterization Lab Technologist
Ocala, FL 34474 US
Job Responsibilities of the Cath Lab Tech:
- Responsible for working as a team member with other Cardiac Cath lab (CCL) personnel and physicians in providing the technical expertise necessary to perform procedures required in the CCL.
- The maintenance of the CCL in all respects lies with each staff member.
- He/she is responsible for providing a safe and meaningful service to the patient.
- To this end (s)he must be familiar with all necessary equipment involved in performing such duties and be able to operate such equipment when needed.
- He/she must have knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy, hemodynamics, and sterile technique.
- He/she must have a good understanding of the whole scope of procedures performed.
- He/she is responsible for providing the physician alternative techniques for successful completion of the procedure.
- Is expected to act upon his/her own initiative in the operation of the CCL.
- Must Take on Call.
- Minimum 2-year Associate Degree.
- Current RT state license, or Current RCIS certification.
- 1-3 years preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of recent acute care.
- Following Skills:
- Organizational, Verbal, Interpersonal.
- Customer relations, Mathematical, Analytical.
- Grammar/Spelling, Read/Comprehend written.
- Instructions, Follow verbal instructions, Transcription.
- BLS, ACLS.
- Computer CPCS.
- Salary: (2yr)-$ 26.05 (5 yr.)- $ 28.30 (10yr) $ 30.54 (17yr) $33.91 (MAX) $36.15
- On Call: $4.00 per hour frequency changes.
- Shift Diffs: Evenings: $2.00; Nights: $3.25; Weekends: $2.00
- Sign On: $5K.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.