Catheterization Lab Technician
Davie, FL 33328 US
Job Responsibilities of the Cardiac Cath Lab RN:
- The Cardiovascular Technician assists the cardiologist radiologist in the Cardiac Catheterization Lab in the performance of invasive procedures and provides a safe environment for the patient.
- The CVT will also participate in monitoring, scrubbing, and circulating duties.
- Keeps up to date on new procedures, equipment, and exam protocols, and assists with maintaining supply inventory at acceptable levels.
- Operates equipment safely and maintains ALARA standards while performing all types of procedures within the scope of the CVT s practice. Establishes and maintains good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments, medical staff, and our customers in general.
- Graduation from an accredited school of profession vocational/technical program.
- Current Florida Licensure.
- RT, ARRT, or CCT certification required.
- BLS/BCLS, ALS/ACLS certifications required.
- 1-year acute experience required.
- 1-year full time Interventional Cardiac or RT Cath Lab experience preferred.
- Interventional experience preferred.
- Salary Range: $30.34 - $42.47
- Sign on Bonus: $15K.
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.