Cardiovascular Specialist Catheterization Lab Technologist
Thornton, CO 80229 US
Job Responsibilities of the Cardiovascular Specialist Cath Lab Tech:
- You will assume responsibility for the routine care and maintenance of radiological equipment, in addition, assumes responsibility for quality patient care, maintenance of required cath lab competencies and assistance in all aspects of invasive, or non-invasive cardiac procedures.
- Your role will be able to explain all procedures to patients to help alleviate anxiety.
- Your role will have the ability to handle emergency situations during high-risk procedures and you must be willing to provide discretion and confidentiality in word and action.
- You will have the ability to interact with physicians during routine procedures, during emergencies and to assist with interpretation of and recording of data collected.
- You will have the ability to work within a team environment with individuals having similar abilities and responsibilities, as well as you must be willing to assume on call assignments and return to facility within 30 minutes for emergency cases.
- Graduate from an accredited school of cardiovascular technology or equivalently accredited allied health program or, Certified or registered in cardiovascular technology (RCIS), and Documentation of 2 years of cardiac catheterization laboratory work experience.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and competence in basic invasive cardiovascular technology, i.E., EKG, patient assessment and management of care, etc.
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross Guidelines.
- Salary Range: $32.62 - $48.93 (20+ years) based on years of experience.
- Sign-On Bonus: $15K + $5K Relocation OR $10K Sign-On & $600 (Net) Housing Stipend for 1st 12 Months
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.