Cardiovascular Operating Room Technologist
Miami, FL 33133 US
Job Responsibilities of the CVOR Tech:
- The Surgical Technologist performs scrubbing duties and maintains the surgical asepsis.
- Works under the supervision of the Registered Nurse in delivering safe and effective care to the patient during the intraoperative period.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school or technology program.
- Preferred CST certification with currency per the Liaison Council of Certification for Surgical Technologists.
- 2 years of Heart Surgery Tech experience preferred.
- Must have recent acute care experience.
- MUST HAVE CVOR exp.
- Will accept certified or non.
- Must do call.
- Salary Range: $30.34 - $42.47 based on experience. (20 years for max).
- Sign On: $15k sign on (based on minimum 2 years of experience)
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.