Cardiovascular Operating Room Technologist
Margate, FL 33063 US
Job Responsibilities of the CVOR Tech:
- We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Certified Scrub Technician for our Operation Room.
- The OR Scrub Technician must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical, psychosocial, educational needs, safety needs and related criteria appropriate to the age(s) of the patients served in the assigned position.
- High school or GED/ Vocational or Technical Education.
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) Certification required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Meditech experience preferred.
- 1-3 years of recent experience in an acute care hospital setting.
- MUST HAVE 1-year CVOR exp.
- MUST take call.
- Salary Range: $30.34 - $42.47 based on experience. (20 years for max).
- Sign On: $15k sign on (based on minimum 2 years of experience)
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.