Cardiovascular Operating Room Technologist
Aventura, FL 33180 US
Job Responsibilities of the CVOR Tech:
- The Surgical Tech functions independently in all CV/Thoracic procedures.
- Serves as preceptor for new staff.
- Responsible to rotate call as required by the department.
- Is responsible for appropriate instrumentation adjustment relevant to the ages and assists surgeon during operative and invasive procedures.
- Assists with preparing operating suite for procedures.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Operating Room Technician Certification/Completion of an Approved Surgical Scrub Technician Program or experience working as a scrub tech in a Trauma OR setting.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages desirable.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must have recent acute care experience.
- MUST HAVE Minimum of 1 year OH/CV Experience Required.
- ON CALL 10-15 Days per month.
- Salary Range: $30.34- $42.47 based on experience. (20 years for max).
- Sign On: $15K
- Relocation: Case by case.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 30 years, has helped put skilled clinicians to work where it is needed most. Our mission is to give healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and provide outstanding care. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.