Inpatient Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN)
San Diego, CA 92134 US
DUTIES OF THE INPATIENT PEDIATRIC REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
- Perform a full range of RN duties in accordance with assignment, including: triage;patient assessment and monitoring;use of patient monitoring and treatment equipment;appropriate nursing care, procedures, and treatments;execution of physicians orders within the guidelines of standard nursing practice;documentation of patient care and observations;and patient education and emotional support.
- Demonstrate competency to administer Intravenous Medications within established hospital policies and protocols.
- Assess each patient and perform triage duties as assigned.
- Formulate and carry out a goal directed plan of care which based on determined nursing diagnosis and patient outcomes and which is prioritized according to patient needs and available resources including time, personnel, equipment, and supplies.
- This position may rotate to the PICU or NICU as census dictates.
- 2 years of inpatient pediatric ward experience within the last FIVE years in an Inpatient Pediatric Ward setting.
- Current unrestricted license to practice as an RN from any state
- BSN, ASN/ADN, or nursing diploma from ACEN/NLNAC or CCNE accredited program
- PALS, BLS
- Eligible to receive a security clearance
- 10 days paid vacation per year plus 7 sick days per year
- 10 days paid Federal holidays
- Health & Welfare allowance covers the cost of health insurance
- Vision, Dental, and 401(k) plans available
The Arora Group is an award-winning, Joint Commission-certified nationwide healthcare services company that, for over 29 years, has provided medical care for the men and women who serve our country in the U.S. Armed Forces. Our mission is to provide world-class care and give our over 500 healthcare professionals opportunities to improve their skills, learn from the best, and serve the needs of active duty service members, their families, and veterans. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability